"Locky Ransomware" virus spreading via Microsoft Word documents as email attachment.
If office macros are enabled it loads ladybi.exe
That loads itself into memory, deletes itself, encrypts your documents as hash.locky files, changes the desktop wallpaper, drops a .bmp file and opens it, drops a .txt file and opens it, and delete VSS snapshots. Encrypted files can include network files.
Please do not open suspicious attachments or enable macro.
Since 1998 Sierra Corporation has been providing IT and Computer Services.
We are proud to provide IT Solutions that help businesses like yours be more efficient, productive, and profitable.
- On-site or Remote Technical Support
- Computer/Server Repair
- Network Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Server Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Data Recovery/Prevention of Lost Data
- Simple and Complex Secure Back-up Solutions
- Monitoring Tools – that can be deployed to assist in resolving issues with your network
- VoIP Phone Systems – Stop paying huge phone bills!–provide voice service over the
internet. Enables you to have a full featured phone system similar to what
Fortune 500 companies use, but at a much lower cost!
- Web Hosting, Email Hosting & Development
- Website and web application development
- New Computer Hardware – we do not mark up equipment sales to our clients, our
discount is passed onto you, and so you get great prices when you need equipment!
we are a reseller for Dell
You will find our response time to be the fastest in the business!
VA (703) 847-3123
Web Application Development
Sierra Corporation http://www.sierracorporation.com
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
Your referrals are always appreciated.
Please send any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (703) 935-8543; and as always, you can call us at (703) 847-3123.